It’s been a pretty terrible day, but let’s not talk about that right now. Sometimes you need something as a restorative, and humor works for me. MRAs are awful, but they are also ridiculous — this is why we mock them at Man Boobz. So when an AVfM commenter responded to their overblown rants about young women in Toronto making stupid jokes on Twitter by panicking about upcoming travel to Canada, I made fun of his paranoia by imagining his panicky call to the Canadian Consulate.
Please note these important details:
- the cuteness of Pierre
- the panicked MRA dad’s FTSU mug
- Pierre’s maple leaf mug
- the panicked MRA dad’s Romney refrigerator magnet
- Pierre’s moose calendar
- the panicked MRA dad’s “no cupcakes” t-shirt
- the change in Pierre’s facial expression from first panel to last
- the panicked MRA dad’s “Male and Proud” leaflet on his refrigerator
UPDATE: Pierre now has his own webcomic. Check out the 2nd installment, Grandchildren Strike, right here.